The DM542 is an economical micro stepping driver based on patented technology of Leadshine. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors. By using the advanced bipolar constant-current chopping technique, it can output more speed and torque from the same motor compared with traditional drivers, such as L / R drivers. Its 3-state current control technology allows coil currents to be well controlled and with relatively small current ripple, therefore less motor heating is achieved.
It is a fully digital stepper driver developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offer a quick setup to optimal modes with different motors.
- Good high-speed performance
- Supply voltage up to +50VDC
- Output current up to 4.2A
- Pulse frequency up to 300 KHz
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 3-state current control technology
- Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- DIP switch current setting with 8 different values
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
In the Box:
1 x Leadshine DM542 Digital Stepper Motor Driver