This is a high performance micro-stepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. Owing to the above technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) according to different motors, the driven motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drivers in the markets. The MA860H Digital Stepper Motor Driver 50-110 VDC with 1.8-7.5A can be used to drive 2-phase or 4-phase motors(from NEMA17 to NEMA43 size) with less noise and heat. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors.
It works with 36-110VDC/24-80VAC voltage and can provide max 7.2A peak current. You can set the DIP switches to get the current and micro steps you need.
- High performance, cost-effective
- Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection
In the Box:
1 x Leadshine MA860H Digital Stepper Motor Driver